Monday, May 18, 2009

My 8th Day and I Get a Day Off










Mommy and Grandma showed up at my lunchtime change. A new doctor was on (not part of my team) and he was out to lunch, so mommy says. Everytime mommy asked him a question my nurse had to correct him...funny! Mommy changed me again and this time I kept stickin my foot and hand in my diaper, it took all three of them to change me...Heehee:) Grandma calls me a little stinker, I don't know what that means, but I like the sound of it.
The nurse says mommy can hold me tomorrow. I hear them say no tests today, my day off. It's about time! Oh, I get my diaper changed more frequently and I get fed more often and more of it too. Someone is finally listening to me. Hey could someone tell me what fiesty means, the nurses keep telling me I am fiesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment