Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mommy and Daddy Celebrate Tonight

Amber just called and said the baby is doing great! In fact, the nurse weened the vent down to 21% and if Lucas keeps tolerating it he should be off of it by next week sometime. Also, the nurse removed one of the monitoring devices. I believe it monitored a part of his breathing. Of course Amber and Josh said Lucas was much calmer after it was removed. Josh was jumping for joy when Lucas's night nurse allowed Josh to pick up Lucas for his evening weigh in; and surprise surprise, guess who gained an ounce! Yep, Lucas is up an ounce. I can see why Josh and Amber are so excited tonight. Of course this is the night I stayed home and missed it. Hopefully the kids got pics for me. I bought them a camera to keep all of us in the loop when I am not there to take them. Well I am calling it a night with all this great news. Good night everyone.

1 comment: