Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 2

Blue light tanning booth! Getting the tan even.













Hi everyone it is grandma again. I just got in from the hospital. Amber's surgery went great and she is back in her room recoverying. The doctors found what was causing all the trouble, part of the stuff that should have come out with the delivery stayed behind and was causing havoc. Amber should feel much better in the morning.





As for Josh, I told him he needed a shower, shave, and rest; trust me he needs all of it (LOL), but he has been great throughout all of this ordeal.





Now for the best news...Lucas is doing great today. He is much more active, pooped his drawers, and had no problem peeing all over daddy as daddy got to change his bed and touch him today. Since Amber was in recovery and Josh was with her I went up to see Lucas get his dinner. I also watched as he got really mad at the nurse fussing with his diaper and stuff (he doesn't fuss for mommy and daddy). He lost a little weight as expected and doesn't have as much fluid buildup. In fact, his diaper was really soaked. Well that's the news for today...bed for me...night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment