Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first Day in the NICU


My mommy and daddy are here!





















Lucas asked grandma to keep everyone up to date since mommy and daddy are very busy with me and have no time to type. I am okay, a little tired from my big day, so are mommy and daddy. We are getting medicine for the infection and should start to feel better soon. The doctors gave me something like a food tonight and boy did that taste good. Tomorrow I may get mommy's milk, yummy!








I got a bath from mommy tonight while daddy watched and took pictures. My head is a little bruised and so is one of my eyes, but I sure look cute according to all the nurses. Mommy, daddy, and grandma said I look better than Tom Cruise (whoever that is). I think daddy made my first movie with me as the star. I am tired now so I am going to sleep a bit it's been a big day, so are mommy and daddy.








No comments:

Post a Comment